I finally decided to start a blog for myself. I always said I would wait until I was married or at least engaged to start one because that way my life would hopefully be exciting enough to post something. Well my friends, I have yet to reach that stage of my life but happen to think my life is pretty interesting at the moment. And that is why I am going to blog!
I graduated from BYU in December of 2010 and majored in Physical Education Teaching/Coaching. After doing some long term subbing and working various jobs for a good part of 2011, I FINALLY landed a real job. I am now an Elementary PE Teacher near Salt Lake. After just three weeks of teaching, I already have many interesting, hilarious, and down right ridiculous stories about my first year. After sharing and crying over many of these stories, I came to the realization that maybe I should share them with many more people and this is why: One, I want people to know what all a teacher goes through. Two, I now have a place to vent and keep my stories forever. And three, I'm sure many of you have similar stories where you can relate and that I would love to hear. So welcome to my blog! I will post stories soon.
You may wonder why I posted this picture since it's obviously not from elementary PE. I'm posting it because it's pretty much the only picture I have that shows me as a teacher. It is from Student Teaching last Fall. (And I really felt like this post needed a picture)

You may wonder why I posted this picture since it's obviously not from elementary PE. I'm posting it because it's pretty much the only picture I have that shows me as a teacher. It is from Student Teaching last Fall. (And I really felt like this post needed a picture)

Even though I am officially dedicating this blog to stories of a first year teacher, I will also update it with everything else exciting enough to mention from my life. ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment