Saturday, October 5, 2013

September(ish) Wrap-Up

The past couple of months have been busy, busy, busy! I have had more work this school year than ever before but so far, school has been going well. I have a student teacher until the end of October and although it is awesome not having to teach all of the time, it is a challenge and a little stressful making sure she gets a good experience and knows everything she needs to. She is doing really well though and has great ideas to help me become a better teacher as well. I don't have any super exciting teaching stories yet except that my Ipod touch got stolen at one of my schools. It happened on my Birthday of all days as well. I'm pretty sure some students know exactly what happened to it but won't confess. I've just considered it a loss by now. Fortunately I was able to get a project funded through Donors Choose where I received an Ipad mini the very next day but I'm still disappointed that a student would take it.

Work has kept me extremely busy but I have been able to squeeze in a few fun things over the past month or so.

 I went to the State Fair with a few friends,

 squeezed in one more delicious shaved ice before the end of summer,

enjoyed a good birthday,



went to a Luke Bryan concert where Georgia Florida Line and Thompson Square opened,

and went up to snowbird to ride the tram and walk around Oktoberfest.



Now I am enjoying the glorious fall weather, watching General Conference, and getting ready for a week with my parents here. Should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your iPod. Looks like you're having a good fall, though!

    ReplyDelete