It was really great being home. I spent a lot of time with my family, enjoyed eating way too much food, and loved sleeping in and lounging around the house. I won't bore you with day to day details but here are a few pictures documenting my time home:
Christmas Morning
Whitney and Andy joined us Christmas afternoon.
We made mom try Just Dance which was hilarious.
We pulled out our Bronco gear and enjoyed watching some football.
Whitney and Andy gave Dad a roller coaster set for Christmas. After about 4 hours of putting it together, we sure were proud when it worked!
I don't have any pictures to document but another highlight was going to see Les Miserables. Our theater at home wasn't showing it so we drove to Pueblo one day to see it. It was totally worth it, an amazing movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment