Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Work Update
I haven't written about work lately so I thought I'd give a little update. Overall, it's been going really well. For the past month, I've been teaching the older kids basketball. It has been very fulfilling watching them improve and get better each time. I'm constantly impressed how quickly kids pick up on things. Other teachers keep telling me how fun it is watching their students play basketball on the playground and to see how excited they are about it. Then today, one class wanted to do soccer really bad for their free day so we did. I then had students coming in all throughout the day asking to borrow a soccer ball to take out to recess. This is why I teach. I still have some extremely tough days and hard classes but at least I know I'm getting through to them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment