Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas 2011

I know Christmas was over 2 weeks ago so I figured I better blog about it before I forgot what I did! I don't want to bore anyone with a long description of the 10 days I was home so I'll just cover the highlights.
Colorado had a nice snowstorm just before I headed home so we were able to have a white Christmas which was awesome.
A couple of weeks before the break, I found out my car wouldn't last much longer. So on Christmas Eve I went out and bought myself a nice Christmas present, a car! It's a 2010 Hyundai Elantra and I love it.
I loved having Christmas on Sunday. It was a nice reminder of why we celebrate it. 
We took our time opening presents too. We didn't start until after church so we were done opening them at 4 pm. It was fun taking our time and enjoying the reactions of others.


The rest of the break was spent sleeping in, shooting guns, riding the ATV, watching movies, and eating WAY too much food. I enjoyed spending time with family and finally having time to completely relax and not worry about teaching. But now it's back to the real world and hoping 2012 will be another good year! 





No comments:

Post a Comment